The user grants the operator a spatially and temporally unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, gratuitous right, transferable to third parties, to exploit the content posted in the online offer. The operator is entitled to use, edit and exploit the content at any time. This includes in particular the right of reproduction, the right of distribution and the right of public reproduction, in particular the right of making available to the public. The user waives the right to name the author.
The operator is free to reject or remove comments submitted at any time and without stating reasons.
All rights to the contents of the portal are held by the operator. The user is prohibited from copying, distributing and/or publishing content that the operator, other users or third parties have posted on the portal.
3. User’s duty to cooperate: posting of content
(1) The User undertakes to observe applicable law (e.g. criminal law, competition law and law for the protection of minors) when creating and using his/her own content and not to infringe any rights of third parties (e.g. rights to a name, trademark, copyright and data protection).
(2) The User undertakes vis-à-vis the Operator that any content posted on the portal will not violate applicable law or morality either through its content or form. The same applies to the setting of external links. In particular, it is not permitted to distribute content containing
- glorification of violence and extremism of any kind
- calls and incitements to criminal offences and breaches of the law, threats against life, limb or property
- incitement against persons or companies
- statements violating personal rights, slander, defamation and defamation of users and third parties as well as violations of the law on fair trading
- copyright infringing content or other infringements of intellectual property rights
- sexual harassment of users and third parties
- offensive, sexist, obscene, vulgar, hateful or objectionable material or language.
- constitute, concern or include pornography
The operator reserves the right to review comments before publication.
(3) Content protected by copyright may only be included verbatim in posts within the scope of the applicable quotation law without the consent of the respective rights holder. Quotations are to be marked by highlighting using the quotation function and indicating the source. Foreign-language quotations must also be translated into German to the extent that the content is roughly evident. In particular, incorrectly quoted contributions may be removed or corrected by the moderators. The distribution and/or public reproduction of any content of the portal without the consent of the operator is prohibited. 4.
4. Further duties of the user to cooperate
(1) Without the express permission of the operator, the user may only use the portal for private purposes and may not advertise for himself or for third parties. This means in particular that the user may not use messages with advertising content without the consent of the operator and the recipient (in particular: spam messages).
(2) In case the user uses the possibility to inform third parties about the existence of the portal via the recommendation function provided by the operator, he has to make sure that the third party agrees to the sending of the advertising recommendation e-mail.
(3) In the event that the contents contain hyperlinks to third party sites, the user assures that he/she is authorised to use the hyperlink and that the website to which the link is made (“landing page”) is compatible with applicable law and the rights of third parties.
(4) The user is obliged to handle the log-in data with care. Without exception, the user is prohibited from disclosing the log-in data to third parties and/or allowing third parties to access the profile by circumventing the log-in data.
(5) The user must refrain from any activity that is likely to impair and/or excessively burden the operation of the portal or the technical infrastructure behind it. This includes in particular
- the use of software, scripts or databases in connection with the use of the portal;
- the automatic reading, blocking, overwriting, modification, copying of data and/or other content, unless this is necessary for the proper use of the portal
(6) It is also a violation of personal rights and therefore not permissible to remove the anonymity of other users or to disclose information of other users from private messages, e-mails or chats which are not intended for the public. Users may not include in their posts or otherwise disclose any information that could reveal the identity of another user or that the user has received from other users exclusively in private messages, e-mails or chats.
(7) Should the use of the portal or its functionalities be disrupted, the user shall inform the operator of this disruption without delay. The same applies if the User obtains information about content published by third parties which obviously violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
The compilation of our content is done conscientiously. Nevertheless, we do not assume any liability for problems or damages resulting from the complete or partial compliance with our instructions. The same applies to all forms of personal communication – for example, but not limited to comments and direct enquiries by e-mail.
6. final provisions
Should the contract contain invalid provisions, the validity of the rest of the contract remains unaffected.